10 am Broxburn Bings Sunday 29th November 09

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enid_puceflange":2h3b7f3z said:
I suppose how long we arfe there, depends on how long it takes for the ambulance to arrive :LOL: ;)

Gc

it's broxburn ffs , theres one here every 5 minutes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Provided we can get the ambulances wheels back off the neds and fitted then 4-5pm at casualty might be more likely :LOL:

velomaniac":2upjsjvq said:
Provided we can get the ambulances wheels back off the neds and fitted then 4-5pm at casualty might be more likely :LOL:

what happened to the sensitive flower guy from the other thread ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i only live here , i'm from mid-calder really...........

Is Mid-Calder better :shock:

Sorry Eck, my ma's lot are from Breich and Dechmont and my dads from Bonnyrigg so I cannot possibly get away with my cheek. Most of the car theft in Edinburgh comes from the denizens of midlothian seeking a quick way home after closing time :LOL:

My local bing had 12 burnt out cars on it last time I looked :oops:

oh , my mums from breich :D

all the flats in broxburn were flattened and all the junkies were re-homed in livingston so it's not that bad down here now :D

jimihendrix":260jkf4k said:
Meeting at 9.30 for a 10.00 start so will be in A+E by 3.00 i should think :LOL:
Talking of which, I figured out today that my front brake line was too short for the new fork, so I've managed to get an old Hope Mini working that was previously seized. I *think* it's going to be OK.

Latest posts

Back