macretro avatar banner

cock

I absolutely appologise for that but in my defence I will say I was drawn into it.
Tbh if we continue like this we will denegrate the thread and subsequently the whole macretro ethos.
I wholeheartedly appologise to Velo (sorry mate).
BTW, can we maybe draw up a general consensus of a macretro ethos?

Dave.

This forum needs a 'naughty step' where you lot can be sat untill you realise the error of your ways and say your sorry.

'They're not the MacRetro, they're very naughty boys' :roll:

velomaniac":207c01i7 said:
This forum needs a 'naughty step' where you lot can be sat untill you realise the error of your ways and say your sorry.

'They're not the MacRetro, they're very naughty boys' :roll:

Can we have a Dominatrix Room and get spanked :p :p :p :p :p

Oh - and it should be MacRetro.....on the logo....as opposed to macretro, which is reminescent of a cheap Italian radio.

socially acceptable banter

Velo m8, suggestion, can we have some form of COC (Code Of Conduct) within these walls that all us fine upstanding macretro (retrobike riders) agree to?
Lets not fall back into the slime.

Dave.

Guys this is the banner thread, keep it relevant please all other sh!te can go in the chat thread.

We can only have one banner so everyone that has been on a ride will get the one with the shield - if any of the less vocal members could pm velo (mikee haggis and messiah etc) to let him know if they have been on rides in the past.

b00kt8h2_366_206.jpg

I'll tidy up this thread once everyone is finished. please don't be offended if some Shakespeare is lost in the edit.

half a mo, do MacRetro members get a MacRetro banner if they've been on a Retrobike ride that wasn't in Scotland. I was thinking you need to be a scots member whose been to a scots ride.

Back