macretro avatar banner

John would it be possible to have 2? one for riders and one for racers?
We'll send the banner as soon as zigzag has decided on the tartan.

I'll sort the names out for you - guys pm me with your ride status, racers please tell me the event you attended as part of macretro, this can include official Retrobike race attendance from before macretro was established.

Suppose John does have a point of the whole retrobiker thang.
macretro is us tho, and retrobikers we are, but tbh the whole 'retrobike rider' thing is so bland, so like Queen singing to me, sorry John.
I love the design ZZ It looks fanbloodytastic the way it is with or without(without plz)caps).
tbh everyone knows what web site they are on (retrobike(rider).co.uk)
Can we just have our own homage 'macretro'?

Dave.

As I'm the Retrogrump I'd say none of you deserve one, all you do is take the Mickey, I'm very sensitive you know, like a delicate flower in the garden of peace and lovelyness, snif sniff :(

Now back to reality, John says we can have our banner but seems reluctant for having a later add on of the shield for riders of merit so I say go with the banner with the shield from the start as our riders banner. Its very smart and distinctive plus few would ever get the shield otherwise as theres no many of us as it is !

I like MacRetro as opposed to macretro which is just wrong if your a true scot but lower case may just be easier.

All MacRetroriders who have ridden with us in Scotland get one, not sure about Si as he's another groups AEC plus if he gets any more banners his profile will overload with too much data to support.

We seem agreed on the tartan background so go for it, no more arguing, I'm the AEC and I say go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

settle down

I must admit i'm still fully in favour of the shield as an earned addon.
Get ppl out of the house/garage/shed.
Hey this interweb posting thing is easy......can I have a blue peter badge please?

Dave.

Tnega":365t7uyl said:
Suppose John does have a point of the whole retrobiker thang.
macretro is us tho, and retrobikers we are, but tbh the whole 'retrobike rider' thing is so bland, so like Queen singing to me, sorry John.
I love the design ZZ It looks fanbloodytastic the way it is with or without(without plz)caps).
tbh everyone knows what web site they are on (retrobike(rider).co.uk)
Can we just have our own homage 'macretro'?

Dave.

+1

.....and re the "racer" element - does it have to be a retrobike arranged race, or will other races, completed on a retrobike, be ok :p

Gosh this is al becoming awfully formal - see what dishing out badges does - just like being in the Cubs :LOL:

Just wondering if the forum censors boobs, knockers or willy :LOL:

EDIT: apparently not then....... :D

Latest posts

Back