'Retrobike Rider' Banner!

sinnett177

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Many of you have been wondering about these banners that have been appearing below peoples usernames. For example I have 'Gold Trader' status for having 30+ positive feedbacks in the feedback forum and also 'BoTM winner' for winning Bike of The Month.

Now there is another available, for retrobike riders.

rank_rider.gif

These are available only to those who have attended a retrobike meet and ridden retro. The first of these will be given out to those attending Farleton this weekend and rode retro.

I'll pass a list of these eligiable people onto John, he'll then update your status to include your 'retrobike rider' banner.
Anyone who I mistakenly miss out, please PM me directly and i'll get it sorted for you.

:( can't you back date these. I have pictures of me back in 07 on a meet :D

tintin40":fzid1tk4 said:
:( can't you back date these. I have pictures of me back in 07 on a meet :D
If I had my way you'd have to be a good boy (for a change!) and turn out at your next local RB meet. John on the other hand might be more forgiving and let you have a banner! Drop him a message and see what he says.

drystonepaul":2qbv6lli said:
Don't like to say anything but...

the retrobike rider banner was my idea

Indeed. To award you I hereby bestow on you....a banner!

John":sp6mu40v said:
drystonepaul":sp6mu40v said:
Don't like to say anything but...

the retrobike rider banner was my idea

Indeed. To award you I hereby bestow on you....a banner!

I should really apologise for adding to all your banner based bother.

Thanks though John, it looks good. Perhaps I should colour coordinate my avatar...

does my IOW ride count to get the banner? :D most of the members who turn up do ride retro!

and it is my 3rd retro meet arranged by me where i always ride retro, and i did race OSMM09 on the explosif, and the old world champs! can't wait for both for next year! :D

i can wait till the IOW ride to earn my banner, but i must admit i feel like my avatar looks a little naked at the mo! plus i will admit i'm a little jealous of everyonelses banners! :( . . . . . :D

jonnyboy666":30tbzevr said:
does my IOW ride count to get the banner? :D most of the members who turn up do ride retro!

and it is my 3rd retro meet arranged by me where i always ride retro, and i did race OSMM09 on the explosif, and the old world champs! can't wait for both for next year! :D

i can wait till the IOW ride to earn my banner, but i must admit i feel like my avatar looks a little n*ked at the mo! plus i will admit i'm a little jealous of everyonelses banners! :( . . . . . :D

That's two that want it back dated :D

actually i was thinking that the next one on the island on the 13th would be the day to earn the banner! :D

Yep, any rider who attends a meet and rides retro gets one Jon. Just pm John a list after your event.

Back