Cantis

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Wot do you call the component that replaced the brake carrier and wire bridge set up on cantis, u kno the piece that had a chill pill-like brake carried attached to an outer that the cable runs down through to the canti itself. for the life of me i cant remember :? oh and where can i get 2 of them

was made by shimano. dunno the propper name either. why do you want them? I vastly prefered normal dia-compe/ringle & straddle wire set up.

You should definitely stay away from the Shimano units. They don't provide you with any ability to modulate your brake leverage.

I highly recommend going with a standard straddle cable and an Avid Tridangle or other cable carrier that locks the position of the straddle cable. The Avid Tridangle allows you to set your cantilever center position exactly and then cinch it in place with a series of 2mm allen bolts. ;)

Mr. Zero":1ehe5y7n said:
I highly recommend going with a standard straddle cable and an Avid Tridangle or other cable carrier that locks the position of the straddle cable. The Avid Tridangle allows you to set your cantilever center position exactly and then cinch it in place with a series of 2mm allen bolts. ;)

<cough> I've got some red 1s for sale ;) <cough>

shimano leadpipe? re original question

yeah shimanos banjo wire just as inbreed as the lad that play the banjo in that film deliverance :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: boy you shore do gotta pretty mouth :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back