• Cool

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
velomaniac":2gxr32ny said:
Any student of Brit politics knows the first past the post system is stupid and blatantly unfair.

It's true, if I ran things there'd be no choice, everyone would ride a GT and know better than to complain about it.

velomaniac":2gxr32ny said:
Your just clutching at straws to save this yawn inducing brand ;)

I think you'll change your tune when the revolution comes.....................

How can the likes of Hans Rey, Nico, Furtardo, Boom-Boom, Mike King, Peaty, Carter, etc be wrong.
JMC Rode a GT before Spesh. Nuff said.
Definitely on the cool side of things.

How can the likes of Hans Rey, Nico, Furtardo, Boom-Boom, Mike King, Peaty, Carter, etc be wrong.

Money ?

Excluding Hans no wey Rey they all loved the company so much they hung around when it went under .

Didn't GT have a skunk works ? If it's the one I'm thinking of that was pretty cool .

John":2f5mxqrf said:
Well, interesting one this.

As mentioned earlier in the thread have used a complex calculation to decide GTs location on the cool wall. Which makes it OK.

We here at retrobike dislike fence sitting so from here on in we will only have 'cool' or 'uncool' on the cool wall. This means GT sits somehwere in the middle. You decide if it's in the cool or uncool side ;)

coolwall.jpg

Next cool wall coming soon :D

John we can't all help but notice that your response is way to politically correct....Fact is if ~25% find it "OK" that they are cool and the majority near ~50% find they are "Cool" .....there is no fence sitting required unless you are running for office or to keep your job. Bro you are worse than a slick politician with your comment

if this was politics this would be a minority government, like we currently have in our politically crappy Canadian country! :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_government

maybe a recount, or another election should be in order! LOL

but this time take out "ok" and just leave it as "cool" or "uncool", then there wouldn't be any debate.

perry":2fnnd4ht said:

Money ?

Excluding Hans no wey Rey they all loved the company so much they hung around when it went under .

Didn't GT have a skunk works ? If it's the one I'm thinking of that was pretty cool .

Money, yes but it's where they started. GT GAVE them the cool tools to become better otherwise the other big players in the business wouldn't have given them a second look, possibly.

As for 'skunk works', pretty sure that's Shimano. But most companies have/had black op programmes running.

Back