10 am Broxburn Bings Sunday 29th November 09

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bing thing

I wanted to make this but wont as we have a wedding reception sat night, and I for one do not intend holding back :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Take care guys but have fun too :) any pics or even vids would be so cool too :D

Dave.

Was out at Broxburn today in the rig, had a quick shifty at the Bings (while in the que at the snackbar in East Mains industrial estate :LOL: ), Jeez, it's friggin big :shock: , and rather steep :shock: :shock: , thinking the Klunker wont be such a good idea, may take the E3 which at least has decent brakes :)

jimihendrix":20exxrqq said:
Was out at Broxburn today in the rig, had a quick shifty at the Bings (while in the que at the snackbar in East Mains industrial estate :LOL: ), Jeez, it's friggin big :shock: , and rather steep :shock: :shock: , thinking the Klunker wont be such a good idea, may take the E3 which at least has decent brakes :)

jimmy , thats the big bing , not my playground :D

the bit i goto isnt anywhere near the size of the big bing :D still good fun tho :D

That big bing sounds very bad...........in fact, you could call it the Bad-a Bing! :p

Ah, I see my coat is alreay outside waiting for me.........and on fire........

big.eck":3iqgerhs said:
jimihendrix":3iqgerhs said:

jimmy , thats the big bing , not my playground :D

the bit i goto isnt anywhere near the size of the big bing :D still good fun tho :D

Oh, thank god for that, spat out half my cheesburger when i turned around and seen it :LOL:

[Laysander, Bad-A-Bing], Velo can you ban that guy form in here :roll: :LOL:

i do sometimes head up the big bing (mostly on the maico) but theres a smaller , closer , better suited playground 5 mins from my house :D

i've hurt my back at work again and will be working tomorow so you might not see many huge jumps from me on sunday :(

painkillers ftw :LOL:

bing

FFS I so want to come to this but have a wedding reception thing going on on sat night.
Wifes sister. Re. Gibraltar wedding. Shindig for those at home that couldn't make it out for the wedding.
I was there for the main event so mmiigghhtt ccoonnssiiddeerr currrrrrrrrrrrrrtailing my celebrations sat night just so as I can make an appearance sunday at the bing thing.
Up to what time do you guys reckon you'll be there untill?
Please say until after 3pm cos then I'll deffo pop out at least for a look and a laugh at all the looks of horror and trepidation on ppl's faces as they drop off a ten foot drop-in. :twisted:
If I 'do' behave then I'll be out earlier than 3 and bring me rattly shoogly lts for a chuck.

Dave.

Back