Anglian Area Group

Dec 6th thetford winter series 2. If it's anything like the first one it'll be muddy and hard work. Come on down, look forward to the whipping - only problem is i'm not sure if it will happen as i don't race zimmer frame class ;)

The reformed Alconbury massive is holding it's anuall AGM at the Dog & Wuncstain tonight from 8pm.

Legrandefromage will be in attendance, relying on personality alone to survive.

The much loved 'how many pints can I drink before I vomit blood' competition has been moved to the next AGM due to refusal by St.Johns Ambulance to mop up the mess.

The not as popular 'guess the food by the smell of the fart' is on, the first prize is a free taxi home and a bottle of Wattney's.

I thank you...

'how many pints can I drink before I vomit blood

after 2 days ...about 55 cans of bitter,1 bottle of vodka,1 bottle cinzano,1 bottle of bacardi,a couple of cans of lager,7 women ,12 video films and a packet of crisps.....1987 was an interesting summer.i should add the women were just friends...oh well. :shock:

Average Mark":4jcrteje said:
good Luck Ck, you'll need it :LOL:

You must have a very short memory, this race is at Santon Downham. Tough course even with gears and suspension (aparently). Good luck!

the Second Alconbury AGM was brought into disrepute after Legrandefromage could not and still cannot remember leaving the Pub at 10.30pm and waking up naked, in the bath (empty) at 4.30am with a bucket full of sick next to him....

Back