Pauls please! also ringle, kooka, ringle, hope, HED

Bear-Chan

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
im after a few last bits to finish off my klein, unfortunately they're all rather important bits!
im looking for:

pauls V love levers or kooka racha V in black, black and silver or purple

pauls motolite, crosstops etc in black

27.0 seatpost - ringle, kooka in black or purple

110-120 stem - ringle, kooka, etc etc in black or purple - can be 1" or 1 1/8"

hubs/wheels - hope ti's, nuke proofs, ringles, just about anything considered really but either black, purple or silver hubs please!

would also love a set of HED wheels... wishful thinking probably but its worth a shot! :D

many thanks in advance!!
BC

Mmm. Have a set of nukeproof hubbed wheels? Cheap at £60 posted? Rear axel may need looking at but I think its ok. Has scrw on cassette too on rear.

Gota kooka tye-dyed stem on 120mm (I think with some rise too) in 1 1/8th.

hi guys
slim - thanks a lot for the offer but im holding out hope for a moby or similar. taa very much tho!
jez - the wheels sound interesting - any chance of a pic and details of rims and any problems with the rear axle?
cheers!
BC

Bear-Chan":3la53h3o said:
pauls V love levers or kooka racha V in black, black and silver or purple

i'll have a set of loves up for sale shortly. 2-finger black v levers, silver clamp. one version old...with the brass bolt pivot, not the current hollow bushing. excellent condition, no scratches/bends, lever ano in great shape.

GBP 40, including postage from the US?

only photo i currently have doesn't show them well at all:
kona.jpg

i can take some more if you like.

lemme know.

hi dookie
those sound ideal - if you could take a pic that would be really good.
when were you thinking of selling? im pretty sure id take em if its in the immediatel future.
cheers!
BC

i'm expecting the replacements in the mail any day now. i'd guess they'll be off the bike by the end of next week. soon enough?

Bear-Chan":39zctac6 said:
110-120 stem - ringle, kooka, etc etc in black or purple - can be 1" or 1 1/8"

Got some original Klein MC3 stems, new and unused, in 120mm, 110mm and 80mm - all 1" steerer.

Back