What is it about certain categories on ebay?...

Wu-Tangled":1i7uy47i said:
- getting tired of the impossibility of not being able to get in touch with the all seeing eye with no ears that is ebay.

word at that, its useless even thinking about e-mailing them

Dar Kuma":xptdg1ie said:
Wu-Tangled":xptdg1ie said:
word at that, its useless even thinking about e-mailing them

That way madness lies.

...well it does after about a fortnight of getting the same bloody automated response asking you to 'just' do probably exactly what it is taht you are doing already and isn't working!

Where abouts in Cornwall you based Kuma? My spiritual home Cornwall.

not really, trago mills is far better in my opinion :cool:
next time your over this way drop me an e-mail, maybe we could hook up

yeah will do. Might even bring my bike you never know. Although these days the cornish trips tend to be unplanned and involve a lot of family visits.

ALways manage to nip off to Bike Chain while out at 'Tesco's' though. :D

I hear ya!

Trainer collectors either seem to be very nice chaps or teenage gangster wannabees who try to look hard and menacing at every opportunity.

I should say I have a Nike collection of hideous shoes from the heyday in the mid nineties

UK9 / 9.5?

I'll have 'em!

:cool:

Edit: Are you on the Crooked Tongues forum Wu-Tangled?

JS, no, don't know crooked tongues.Or maybe I did once?

Yup - all UK 9 pretty much. Man, they've nearly all gone. All the old Jordans, Flights - oohh Flightposites abnd Foamposiites. The uber rare Bakin's (with the withdrawn script on the back).

Only things left are some original 1995 Footscapes and a few higgldy piggldy agassis and running shoes here and there.

Had about 50 pairs left in boxes either unworn or worn about once.

My mum threw out my trainer collection from BITD. Had my whole Nike collecrtion since the day I switched from Adidas after seeing the Air Cirrus or Oregons in Wargames - can't remember which now.

Loads of oldies in that collection. Mowabs, hurraches, jamma hi's, vandals, vengence, vendettas even my first pair of Air's Air Epic. £100 in 1985 now that was rude for a 12 year old in the eighties!

Back