Do you have Other 'Retro' things

jez-2-many-bikes":cytigopy said:
Yeah those Masterpiece ones are cool. Skywarp is getting released soon isnt he?

Interesting to see if Soundwave gets remade as a masterpeice too...

Yes, Skywarp is the recolor of Starscream and will be MP-06. And Thundercracker might be like MP-08...

The others are:
MP-01 Convoy (Optimus Prime)
MP-02 Ultra Magnus (MP-01 recolor)
MP-03 Starscream
MP-04 Convoy Complete Edition (same as MP-01 but with trailer)
MP-05 Megatron

I'm betting at least Hot Rod / Rodimus Prime, Grimlock and quite possibly Soundwave will be made as Masterpieces in the future. Also Galvatron is a safe bet.

Yeah, they are too expensive my parents argued back then. I had to do a lot lobbying. For our presents evening 'Sinterklaas' (holey bloke who comes with a steamboat from Spain) at 5 december the Intertoys chain of stores sold Optimus Prime at 'Renprijs'. Price was lowered from 89 to 79 guilders, so this opened for me new opertunties to convince my parents I needed it.

I also had a lot look a likes, partially also because they were cheaper. Have a Datsun Fairlady Z from certain make for example.

Retro stuff

Hmm all that is Retro.....
Most of what i own is retro in some way; and the stuff that is'nt is on the way to the boot sales this year
:D

Does my wife count as retro as she is quite old and it is really difficult to find the parts to make her look and ride like she used to :D

Yep they do. I had a retro wife. part ex for a young model from japan :LOL:

Well, uhm does this count for retro as well??
i4004-front.jpg

And of course:
i4004-back.jpg

(to show that is was made in the week I was born, 28th aug 1976)

And I also have a TRS-80 Model 1 (upgraded to level II BASIC) with a TRS casette player/recorder and TRS screen... oh yeah and it's all in the original boxes/packaging :)

Uhm, also have an IBM PC (5150, two models: the first one with 64KB and the later one with 256KB memory), IBM Portable PC (5155), IBM XT (5160) and IBM AT (5170). Some Fortran compiler with manuals fro somewhere around 1978, IBM PC-DOS 2.10 new in shrinkwrap, various BASIC versions with manuals, IBM OS/2 1.1 extended edition.

And also I have some weird chip in from a Siemens System 4004 (should be from around 1950ies or 1960ies) and two boxed of an IBM presentations dia-show for the IBM 1404 System (and they're pretty cool actually).

Oh yeah, also have this one (from 1979):
black-hole-maximillian.jpg

And some Black Hole book with pics and the story and of course the movie on DVD (seen it about a trazillion times already). Still looking for a V.I.N.C.E.N.T. model...

And since the gf is 10 years younger than me, she ain't retro yet :p

BTW: since there are quite a few retro enthousiasts here, there MUST be someone here that also knows TRON????

I'm not sure that the Musical Fidelity stuff is retro but the Leak amp and Goldring Lenco turntable surely must be. :D
main.php

main.php
[/img]

Latest posts

Back