The NW&NW Area: Roll Call

Real name Paul
Live near Morecambe
Favourite rides Yorkshire dales [a lot quieter than the Lakes]
Ride ,just bought 1999 S-Works M4 hardtail,will post pics when I can,dont know whether to return to original or what,but it just wants riding for now.
By my username youll probably guess I prefer steel bikes,had a P7 years ago and many others like that but have a particular love of Konas especially Explosifs- never owned one but I will do one day.Also have a 2000 Trek 8500 frame if anyones interested in it.

steelhardtailer":1dier9d1 said:
Real name Paul
Live near Morecambe
Favourite rides Yorkshire dales [a lot quieter than the Lakes]
Ride ,just bought 1999 S-Works M4 hardtail,will post pics when I can,dont know whether to return to original or what,but it just wants riding for now.
By my username youll probably guess I prefer steel bikes,had a P7 years ago and many others like that but have a particular love of Konas especially Explosifs- never owned one but I will do one day.Also have a 2000 Trek 8500 frame if anyones interested in it.
Welcome Paul, think you'll like it here. If you need any help, tools etc, please get in touch. You know where i am ;)

Hello All!

John

I live in Croston, between Preston and Southport.

I mainly ride a Bontrager Privateer Comp at the moment, just building up my Race Lite though so this will share duties when I finally get it finished!

I mostly ride around the Rivington area and at Grizedale and other locations in the lakes..... Don't get out on the bike as much as I should but I'm working on it!

Fenton":aqu1f4cr said:
Hello All!

My real name is John Hamar Fenton.... Been konwn by my middle name Hamar (its norweigian!) since birth but I often call myself John in correspondance so as to avoid confusion!

I mainly ride a Bontrager Privateer Comp at the moment, just building up my Race Lite though so this will share duties when I finally get it finished!

I mostly ride around the Rivington area and at Grizedale and other locations in the lakes..... Don't get out on the bike as much as I should but I'm working on it!

Ah interesting. Another Scandinavian connection.
I'm half Swedish and my proper first name is Paul Anders. I seem to spent most of my time explaining that its a two part first name which is not hyphenated, rather than the common misconception that I have a double-barelled surname.

Anyway, welcome to the NW&NWA forum.

Thanks for the great response, please keep them coming.

Just introduced is the
rank_rider.gif
banner which each NW&NW Area member will receive once they have attended a retrobike event whilst riding retro!

Keep an eye on the calender for future events, Click Here.

Ladies and gents, we are preparing to enter teams (4 man and 10 man) for Mountain Mayhem 2010. If interested please could you put you name forward HERE, stating what size of team you'd like to partake in.

Just another addition

Neuroportal, Ben, Wirral. Currently on a Voodoo Erzulie (orig) converted to single. Have a few others lying around if you add the bits up. :)

May catch some of you at some point if the winter salt doesnt kill my ride beforehand.

neuroportal":1z2ok2ba said:
Just another addition

Neuroportal, Ben, Wirral. Currently on a Voodoo Erzulie (orig) converted to single. Have a few others lying around if you add the bits up. :)

May catch some of you at some point if the winter salt doesnt kill my ride beforehand.
Welcome to the forum Ben, hope to see you out riding with us soon :D

Added to the Roll Call.

Thought i should swing in and add myself to the roll call. New here and just sorting out my 97 GT Zaskar.

Name amazingly is Rick Draper. Location Macclesfield. Rides GT Zaskar but mainly a Giant Anthem X and a Santa Cruz Blur LT. Mostly rides around Macc Forest, Three Shires, Goyt valley and Lyme park.

Back