How to Shred Like Ed - a masterclass

theboy":cj812mcz said:
It sounds like tall talk, but I have witnessed it (before he sashayed off into the distance, like a Cougar after its prey - or vice versa, I forget)

Wasn't that a 'super duper eager cougar'....??

Anyways, I'm a tad put out for not receiving credit from said author - most of these observations were handed to him (along with video evidence) during the course of our last Gwydyr Forest ride.... sometimes people forget about the Wise in Morecombe....

Mr K

A link to the video evidence would be good! Then we could all enjoy a practical demo of this masterclass.

But there's no way I'll be having a saddle to handlebar drop of Ed's dimension. With legs the length of mine just the description made my eyes water!

mrkawasaki":4munt25x said:
Anyways, I'm a tad put out for not receiving credit from said author - most of these observations were handed to him (along with video evidence) during the course of our last Gwydyr Forest ride.... sometimes people forget about the Wise in Morecombe....
Yeah, and Francis Bacon wrote all of Shakespeare too. Whatever, you can still be my remora fish :D

mrkawasaki":4munt25x said:
Wasn't that a 'super duper eager cougar'....??
Oh, and do keep up at the back old boy, whatever next, 'regularity' ride? For the record it's "super duper uber cougar" although, grudgingly, 'eager' is a fair addition.

Ed is so fast downhill , to onlookers it appears uphill

14337_1266684075653_1486329055_7156.jpg

Back