MacPowdercoaters

Fat/PrestigeGazz just got his Prestige frame done in Kilmarnock if you want to check out his project thread ;)

Hendersons just up at jocks lodge bud.
Did a cannondale for me 20 years ago, good result too if i remember correctly, they are still there too ;)

Gc

Think Killie will probably be too far away for me, prefer somewher local if possible.

I emailed Hendersons but didn't get a reply - anyone used them recently?

Rumble":2edat1ak said:
I emailed Hendersons but didn't get a reply - anyone used them recently?

It took the Gadgie a couple of days to get back to me with a quote,
Keep in mind he is a metal fabricator not a wordsmith :LOL: :LOL:
(quote, gettit? quote :LOL: :LOL: )

I will get me coat

G

According to Big Eck there is a powder coater in the industrial estate up the road from me in Loanhead just south of Edinburgh. I've just emailed them to see if they do bike frames, we shall see ;)

Just backing up ZZ re. Williams Powder Coating in Falkirk. I emailed Mr Williams to no response, but phoned and found him very pleasant and helpful. (His son looks after the website, and he doesn't spend any time on it himself.)

He doesn't do a mail order service, but is happy to receive a frame and/or forks by post as long as it is picked up afterwards, so I'll be sending mine down a couple of weeks before I next drive down to Embra, then get lost in Falkirk again, if it is anything like the hassle I had finding the Falkirk Wheel... I was quoted £40-50 for stripping and coating a f+f.

Also Velomaniac, did you get any joy from the powdercoater in Loanhead you mentioned? Is that at Bilston Glen?

zigzag":dqf7kpq6 said:
http://www.williamspowdercoating.co.uk/

This guy did my Hardrock - did a decent job, price was OK. Phone, don't email.

Zigzag - if i was to get a frame dropped off at this place, might you be able to bring it to Dunkeld? (assuming work done by then)

(he asks cheekily :LOL: )

Back