Pretty in Pink Concorde frame

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My friend has this rather lovely Concorde Colombo frame for sale. Size is 57 cm c-t and top tube 56 cm c-c, it's made from Columbus Aelle tubing the dura ace bottom bracket is included and I'll try to sort a headset. He assures me it is in near perfect condition but he doesn't have the time or money to build it into the fixie that it is aching to be. He'll reluctantly accept £110 + £10 postage. Any interest?

IMG_8223.jpg

IMG_8224.jpg

IMG_8229.jpg

IMG_8232.jpg

IMG_8233.jpg

IMG_8236.jpg

IMG_8237.jpg

Now I really like that! I've got a jersey to match - and it's my size.

Trouble is that I've got to many frames already!!

You like it? Have it! :D

It's crying out to be co-ordinated with a jersey and to be ridden by someone that it fits.

Anyway we all know that you can't have too many frames ;)

At this price I really think it is a give away. No takers by tonight and its off to Ebay :cry:

Am I too late? V. interested and could give definitive answer by tonight after negotiations with the holder of the purse strings!
Any luck with a headset?

Cheers,
Mark

It is on Ebay for £150 or make an offer (without the bb) but it only went on last night. I'll end early though as I'd rather sell it on here and avoid the fees plus theres a chance I may see it built which gives me a nice warm feeling :D

Still working on the headset, just waiting for someone to get back to me regarding a Shimano one if not Cycle basket do one for under a tenner + postage -

http://www.cyclebasket.com/products.php ... p540&rs=gb

Let me know how you get on, bunch of flowers may help :D

Doh! I was supposed to remove that for this forum just marketing really, figured pink would appeal to the fixie hipster market.

Too many bikes!? What does that mean?

You could always build it for her, not to ride but to appreciate the prettiness of it. Ladies love this bike :cool:

Back