Do you have Other 'Retro' things

SLIM":33zvkxwz said:
dont know about other retro , but do have some "antique" wwII stuff

not quite politically correct but , some mint ss collar patches , ss dogtags , iron crosses 1st and 2nd class , helmet , and some other equipment/uniform

reminds me of a very funny Father Ted episode...

I collect / used to collect vintage Transformers toys from '84-87. It was like making the childhood's dream come true. And it's the same thing with the Kleins and carbon Specializeds. Those were the bikes that I drooled after in the early 90s.

Here's some TF collection:

a3_v2.jpg

a1_v2.jpg

d2.jpg

d1.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

I also have quite a lot of vintage Marvel comics from 80s and 90s like X-Men, Thor, Avengers etc.

I liked them too. I still have several of them. Soundwave was my favourite. He had a Cool voice and fun is the little bird as MC.

I very well remember the heated discussions when underway to the soccerfield with my friends each weekend. "Optimus Prime can destroy H-Man within blink of the eye" or visa versa it went. They were all H-Man fans. Stupidos.

Wow great collection of TF's,
I remember I had all 3 decepticon fighter planes and optimus prime, as with most toys tho, once you come of age they got binned by your mother thinking you were over that phase :(

ever remember the battle of the planets stuff ? gatchaman I think it was called, wish I still had that stuff, makes mondo money thesedays.

Elev12k":2db5qjwh said:
I liked them too. I still have several of them. Soundwave was my favourite. He had a Cool voice and fun is the little bird as MC.

I very well remember the heated discussions when underway to the soccerfield with my friends each weekend. "Optimus Prime can destroy H-Man within blink of the eye" or visa versa it went. They were all H-Man fans. Stupidos.

I had only a few toys as a kid 'cause my parents declined to put money on the plastic junk as they called these toys. The first one that I got as an adult-collector was Soundwave.
You can find Soundwave in one of the photos with his little cassette minions.

I had some He-Man stuff as well (currently in my parents' attic). The funny thing is that TF toys' prices have skyrocketed but you can get He-man toys for few euros. The most rare TF toys can easily go for over $1500 on eBay... :shock:

These things have huge fan following especially in the USA and Japan.

YEah new film looks pretty cool. Shame Bay might ruin it...

I got a huge collection of TF toys too in my attic. Pretty much got most of the European released ones - in boxes too. Hope they go up in value more so when film is released...

jez-2-many-bikes":3u3ejur7 said:
YEah new film looks pretty cool. Shame Bay might ruin it...

I got a huge collection of TF toys too in my attic. Pretty much got most of the European released ones - in boxes too. Hope they go up in value more so when film is released...

The ones that are not reissued tend to go for some silly figures on eBay, especially those which molds are lost/destroyed.

The Japanese reissues look like this and they of course lower the value of the originals (of course not for MISB ones). Also the reissues' value raises quite well. For example Optimus Prime reissue cost $50 when released, now it costs $200. Same thing for Megatron and Soundwave too.

TFCs.jpg

They also make Masterpiece versions. Here's Megatron and Starscream:

megatrons.jpg
ss3.jpg

Yeah those Masterpiece ones are cool. Skywarp is getting released soon isnt he?

Interesting to see if Soundwave gets remade as a masterpeice too...

Back