The NW&NW Area: Roll Call

Dr S":2rpek66z said:
Sidewinder":2rpek66z said:
Oi stick to your own thread ;) :LOL:

just dust and tumbleweed in there :roll:

Anyhow, M-Trax lived in Yorkshire last time I looked at a map. Thieving Pikeys you lot. :LOL:

Blinkin 'eck! I turn my back for two minutes and you two are name calling again. :roll: :LOL:

WD Pro":1bielxxa said:
FSR-Si":1bielxxa said:
WD,
That's pretty much where i ride except bluebell has nearly gone due to being opened up again for mining as an opencast, leigh rucks at plank lane are about to be flattened and turned into a 650 house housing estate. I tend to ride more up westhoughton nowadays towards aspul and kirklees wood and borsdane woods. Or the other way and down millars ln and over to worsley woods, still some good riding round here but its slowly disappearing.

Yes, our factory looks out over the back of Blue bells and that has (meaning the factory :cry: ) almost gone to ... :(

Are Atherton rucks at the back of Hag Fold still OK ?

Ive never been up there myself but i believe you cant get up them now, they're all fenced off to keep the poachers out of hulton estate and the druggies out as well. Even the secret wood in lilford is all fenced off now with just a little path through into lilford.woods.

drystonepaul":2y1pkpct said:
Dr S":2y1pkpct said:
Sidewinder":2y1pkpct said:
Oi stick to your own thread ;) :LOL:

just dust and tumbleweed in there :roll:

Anyhow, M-Trax lived in Yorkshire last time I looked at a map. Thieving Pikeys you lot. :LOL:

Blinkin 'eck! I turn my back for two minutes and you two are name calling again. :roll: :LOL:
He started it Sir ! ;)

hey guys

user name: ti_pin_man
name: joe
retro bikes: ibis bow Ti and ibis TiMojo (now SS)
new bike: one of this years limited edition Ibis TiMojo's

.. I just basically want Scot Nicols children, lol.

all get ridden regularly so none of them will ever be garage queens or win retro contests

Re: hey guys

ti_pin_man":1iqeo27k said:
user name: ti_pin_man
name: joe
retro bikes: ibis bow Ti and ibis TiMojo (now SS)
new bike: one of this years limited edition Ibis TiMojo's

.. I just basically want Scot Nicols children, lol.

all get ridden regularly so none of them will ever be garage queens or win retro contests
Another chester chunky monkey then? ;)

Hi,

I ride mostly Macclesfield forrest, 3 Shires. Tho trying to get out to newer pastures, Quite like Wales

Ride: a M2 Spesh with Bams, currently building up a 2003 Intense Tracer.

I spent most of my Youth riding DH on my Giant ATX-990 then Kona Stab, Raced a few rounds of the NWC

I'm turning into a XC/AM rider, tho I would like another go at DH :)

Feels like an AA meeting

Just had a thought,

I sell Vinyl cutters for T-shirt Vinyl. If we want team T-shirts for events let me know, I'm sure I could sort out some logo's out.

I made the "I Love Chips" T-shirt that I was wearing on the Llandegle ride :)

Back