Bikes you should have kept?

:LOL: Actually wouldnae say any of my current crop are keepers :shock: One day I'll get something I'll keep but for now i'll just keep trying to make up my mind. Theres a few I hanker after that would be keepers but were talking $$$$$

I only wish I'd got some money for any of mine! All the bikes I used to own and don't anymore have been nicked, 4 so far (not at the same time), and all since I moved to Edinburgh. :roll:

Can't see me voluntarily getting rid of the ones I have now, cash value doesn't come close to emotional attachment.

Welcome Rumble, sorry about Edinburghs thieving scumbags, the beauty of the place is alas only skin deep :oops:

hope we see you out and about with us lot sometime, such as broxburn bings on sunday ;)

Hi Rumble, welcome to the world of macretro fella- don't be put off if you do go to the bings, there are a few "normal" folk not going ;)

Aye, might well be there on Sunday. I've seen the pictures and do fancy checking the place out - I'll not be riding retro though :oops:

clockworkgazz":2cty0ebc said:
Hi Rumble, welcome to the world of macretro fella- don't be put off if you do go to the bings, there are a few "normal" folk not going ;)

so you are going ? :p :LOL:

Back