Fantasy bike shed

More of a stone outbuilding than a shed. I was thinking a nice wood burning stove, stone floor, stone walls nicely pointed, fitted 'garage' units with worktop, PC with broadband connection, Black Sheep on draught and my bikes in it, almost forgot a nice comfy chair (probably leather and coming apart at the seams a bit - in the style of Bagpuss),. The ability to leave tools out, and lube chains without getting complained about. Radio 4 radio reception (a rarity in these parts). Space to leave climbing gear out too, without it disappearing into the 'dressing up' box.

Maybe a few more Pace frames along the way would be nice: an RC100, an RC303 and the fabled RC400 (even though the last two aren't pukka paces). Maybe a few more Park tools, an a fine selection of lubes and polishes, call it a bike parfumery if you will. The air will have the heady scent of GT85 and that lovely smell of wood burning stoves. Apart from the sound of the Archers in the background the rest will be .....................................................................
....................silent!

Bliss!

One day......

....and it needs shelves.Lots of shelves to put all my climbing guide books on. And all my mountaineering tomes. Better buy some Marco Pantani books then (so there isn't a disturbance in the force).

Suppose I should move the single malt in too.

Not that I've ever given it any thought what so ever :oops:

Ti: Ibis Mojo Ti

Steel: WTB Phoenix

Alloy: Klein Adroit

Carbon: Specialized Ultimate Ned Overed Edition

Ti - Orange Vit T2

Alu - AMP B3

Steel - Fuquay Custom

Carbon - Trek OCLV

I'm not greedy.

Ti: Moots YBB-SL...Got that.
Steel: Bonty Race Lite...Got that.
Carbon (ish): Nice white Trimble on the bay.
Silly Retro: Sling Shot...underconstruction.
Aluminum: ...no thanks.

Ti: Moots Rigor Mootis
Alu: Has to be a proper Klein
Carbon: Cannondale Raven
Steel: I'll stick with the P20, although i'd happily add a Plexus or softtail ;)

Al: Cunningham
Steel: Steve Potts
Ti and Carbon in one shot: Raleigh Tomac Signature

Fortunately...I don't need to limit the number of bikes I own. :D

Ti - Gotta be a Merlin
Alu - Yeti ARC pimped out with ringle goodness
Steel - Grove. Never ridden one or seen one in the flesh but loving the designs and attitude.
Carbon - can't think of one :oops:

Back