Nishiki Olympic Ace frameset

Yeah, 1100 bucks!

Lgf, I am only offering frame and fork. The parts will be used for my Zieleman rebuild. Could trow the tyres in though, as I have no use for them.

No parts, but 100e is still very cheap imo, only less ridiculous cheap than with full 1100 bucks worth DA EX gruppo ;)

Elev12k":3gfve9fx said:
Yeah, 1100 bucks!

Lgf, I am only offering frame and fork. The parts will be used for my Zieleman rebuild. Could trow the tyres in though, as I have no use for them.

No parts, but 100e is still very cheap imo, only less ridiculous cheap than with full 1100 bucks worth DA EX gruppo ;)

if someone dibs it before me, its theirs but if by some small miracle, I have the money next month, I'll take it.

It may have cheaper 600 or spare Campagnolo though.

Elev12k":3ruimyu3 said:
Could throw the tyres in though, as I have no use for them.

Apologies in advance for being cheeky but i'd take the tyres for a modest sum to cover postage and a pint if you have no need for them :oops: :D

lmk.
Dave

Dave,

I've offered them to the person who takes the Nishiki, so I recommend you to approach the one who buys the Nishiki

Nishiki still available!

Forgot to mention that the wheels are available with the frame! They are nice wheels: 600EX hubs (with HG body!), Hoshi spokes and Mavic Open 4 CD rims with minimal wear.

In case you take the wheels, I also trow on in the 7s cassette and chain.

I already promised you tyres and innertyres

Bottom line, you can have:
- frame and fork
- tyres and innertyres
- wheels
- cassette and chain

...and 140 euro I what I am looking for with this package deal

Back