MacRetro Trading Post

it's 22 inches from center of steerer to center of seatpost tube , and 22 inches from center of bb to the top of the seat post tube......

it's got some rub marks but no dents , also has a campalongo bb which is silky smooth :D

Touch on the large side for me, would suit gazz or maybe ZZ

For Sale
2009 Cotic Soul frame in Custard. Reynolds 853 tubing. For 100-130mm fork, disc only. 6 months old, very nice condition with just a little tyre rub on inside of one chainstay- touched up nicely but thought I would mention it. Been run as SS so no chain slap or suck. Measurements are 22.5" top tube CTC and seat tube is 15" CTC, 17.5" CTC. 1 1/8" headtube and takes a 27.2 seatpost. Fantastic handling frame and builds up nice and light. Cost £470 new, offered for £350 posted to UK

DT Swiss 130XMC RTLC fork. 130 travel with launch control. Air sprung, Standard QR drop outs, steerer is 1 1/8th and 190mm long with star nut. Very light fork (1600g) and super plush. 6 months old/ half a dozen rides max and in as new condition apart from a small scratch to one decal and the usual chips around the drop out from wheel removal. Still have original box and instructions, manual etc. These currently cost £579 from CRC in the sale. Offered for £350 posted to UK. Fork will only be sold when the frame has gone

USE XCR Sumo Carbon Shockpost. 2 rides old, spare elastomers and springs, 27.2, cost £100 with spare springs, offered for £40 posted.

TRP 900 V brake levers, Ti bolts, super light, as new and un used £30

Full set Avid Arch Rivals, with pads, hardly used and unmarked. £35

I have a new modern to play with. One modern is enough, so its pastures new for the Cotic. shame as i really like it, especially with its new monster travel forks.

Will do a nice PX on those Big Inch forks from your Yo :shock: :D ;)

Back