*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaiser":1gkyg3k8 said:
have we all watched the video? Remember also that teams can be up a number of ways.

vid is cool- hope we get the same weather. Should be a good laugh and only 2-3 laps per person looks very doable.

need to have a swatch at the results from the last few years.

need to keep an eye on the NWA lot too, try and gauge their handiness/minceness.

Looks like the NE Yorkies are bottlin it though, kinda thought that would happen :roll:

:LOL: can we provoke anyone else?

Not watched the video as my mobile broadband cant really handle video and my work wont let us :(

What does teams can be up a number of ways mean ?. Teams up suggests to me that they are finished/kaput, east west communication disharmony ?

velomaniac":270v6nel said:
What does teams can be up a number of ways mean ?. Teams up suggests to me that they are finished/kaput, east west communication disharmony ?
I think Kaiser meant that teams can be made up a number of different ways. No disharmony, just the odd missing word :)

The vid's cool, but not required viewing. Kind of mellow vibe/promo thing for the race. Would be superb if we get the same weather as this year.

zigzag":1thcf7md said:
velomaniac":1thcf7md said:
I think Kaiser meant that teams can be made up a number of different ways. No disharmony, just the odd missing word :)

The vid's cool, but not required viewing. Kind of mellow vibe/promo thing for the race. Would be superb if we get the same weather as this year.

Thank you ZZ :)

Slightly OT but I've been thinking about entering my first MTB event (or even MTB triathlon) for the last few months but there doesn't seem to be any ran during the winter months and with my job i can't say for sure that i'd be here for 10 under the Ben, anybody know who runs events this time of year as i'm looking to give myself a goal to get fit for?

haggis":18vznpzg said:
Slightly OT but I've been thinking about entering my first MTB event (or even MTB triathlon) for the last few months but there doesn't seem to be any ran during the winter months and with my job i can't say for sure that i'd be here for 10 under the Ben, anybody know who runs events this time of year as i'm looking to give myself a goal to get fit for?

Glentress Duathlons are on this time of year. Go to the Scottish triathlon site for a list of events. Have a look at Entry Centrals site too.

Cheers kaiser, those duathlons at glentress look just the ticket and i know i'm off for the one in January :D

haggis":214wwccf said:

there are a few scottish cyclocross events left too... you can enter on an MTB...

http://www.scottishcyclocross.org.uk/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back