10 am Broxburn Bings Sunday 29th November 09

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
big.eck":m7a6phl6 said:
awww , this might of been the only chance for the pair of you to get a shot of the dh8 as some BIG plans are in motion ;) and i might not have it much longer.....

yer giving ZZ a shoat :LOL:

kaiser":ag0t1fod said:
big.eck":ag0t1fod said:
awww , this might of been the only chance for the pair of you to get a shot of the dh8 as some BIG plans are in motion ;) and i might not have it much longer.....

ye've no boat thay spinergys :LOL: :LOL:

naw , just moving onto bigger and heavier things ;)

kaiser":2dsh36mz said:
big.eck":2dsh36mz said:

I'll need to man up and have a go then. Can you bamp some SPDs on it for me ;) :LOL:

zigzag":2cg6n0wl said:
kaiser":2cg6n0wl said:
big.eck":2cg6n0wl said:

I'll need to man up and have a go then. Can you bamp some SPDs on it for me ;) :LOL:

sp-whits ? :shock: i don't own said pedals :LOL: :LOL:

all my pedals have huge pin's sticking out of them (maybe you should bring shin guards :LOL: )

velo , if you can get through to mine a tad earlier we can sit beside the carpark so the others will know where their going :D

just a thought

I'll aim for 0930 to give me time to disentangle from the scoot. I'll hopefully no get lost this time as I've googled a map door to door ;)

Latest posts

Back