Broxburn Bings

10 am Broxburn Bings Sunday 29th November 09

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eck, this is your idea and your backyard so you need to give the meet details. Please don't be too vague, we dont want folk getting lost.

Further is it safe to park my scooter at the bings, I dont want it nicked and becoming a bing bike :shock: Alternatively can I park it off the road at your hoose ?

I've found my body armour and built up my SS full susser so I'm ready god help me :LOL:

yes you can park your scooter at mine in the back garden velo :D

as for the meet , for peice of mind parking everyone would be better parking at the lidl carpark at the bottom of greendykes road just off the main street , or theres another carpark straight across the road and unlike edinburgh the parkings free :LOL: :LOL:

so do we make this an early meet ? say 10 a.m. ? you could put a poll up for us velo :D

I'd love to be there if only to see everyone crash and see who can break, there collar bone first, but I have will be saving my pass just the noo. ;)

ah'll no be there either :( wifeys bagged the day aff

awww , this might of been the only chance for the pair of you to get a shot of the dh8 as some BIG plans are in motion ;) and i might not have it much longer.....

big.eck":13k8eg6b said:
awww , this might of been the only chance for the pair of you to get a shot of the dh8 as some BIG plans are in motion ;) and i might not have it much longer.....

ye've no boat thay spinergys :LOL: :LOL:

Back