Show us your Ritchey

The plexus how it rides best :D

pbpic4277032.jpg

Here is my early Annapurna. Apparently Charlie Kelly helped put this one together since he remembers the hassle of it. Before the "Annapurna" model was made official (and given its own serial number identification, i.e. the "A" bikes) Ritchey's top end "C" (Competition) bikes had the option of being made with "fake" lugs. In addition to the fake lugs option, this bike has custom annodized parts, chroming and the original owner's initials, done Ritchey-style, on the seat tube. A neat bike, if I may say so myself.

C-Anna.JPG

More pics here:
http://tastydirty.com/main.php?g2_itemId=619

bushpig":1brqmntx said:
A neat bike, if I may say so myself.

For once BP, you may say so yourself - with impunity! ;-) :)

Hard to imagine this fine steed going hell for leather down the Repack mind... any Zingel-style action shots available??

Mr K

This one is too big for me. I am fixing up an "A" Annapurna that is my size and will one-day have action shots for.

Well only because you set yourself up I gotta say it.....

That would fit me just fine.....

Ever think of entering it on BOTM. A lot of bling there. I think it might win........

T

Beautiful Annapurna, Bushpig!

(though I can't stand gold on a mountain bike...too bmx)

do you have any other angles/lighting photos of it?

A low rent, badly built example of either an 87 or an 89 Ascent Comp... includes bonus rear mech faux pas.... ;)

Mr K

Attachments

• Ritchey 1.JPG
    Ritchey 1.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,130
GoldenEraMTB":2347k2u6 said:

Did you check the other pics on TastyDirty? That's all I've got right now. Yea, gold isn't really my thing, but it works on this one.

bushpig":15g4z4h3 said:
GoldenEraMTB":15g4z4h3 said:

Did you check the other pics on TastyDirty? That's all I've got right now. Yea, gold isn't really my thing, but it works on this one.

No, I didn't. Is that one open for everyone to see? If so, I will definitely check it out, thanks.

True, it does work; that's a good looking bike.

Tastydirty is open to all. I have been updating it lately and want to add more pics and background info.

Back