• OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gadro":3p2k0l16 said:
andrewl

Trust me in 1991 it was :cool:

Maybe cool to a few pimply teenage boys, but you'd struggle to pull the skin off a custard with that let alone pulling some blind drunk girl at a party ;)

Sorry but if you think THAT Psyclone or even the lowly Tequesta aren't cool. Then all is lost.

Psyclone is simply one of the best HT XC frames ever produced.

By you not saying that Psyclone is cool has made me now look like Roger Moore, my eyebrow is permanently stuck. I may require surgery :shock:

Wu-Tangled Do you like Kona's?? What about Klein?

:LOL: :LOL: (the wonders of editing)

jez-4-bikes-max":peet3lxe said:
cchris2lou":peet3lxe said:
jez-4-bikes-max":peet3lxe said:
Now, Konas on the other hand...

:LOL:
anyway , just look at the votes .....
77 people think they aint cool...

So?

77 people are wrong on the matter - it's no real drama, it's no real discussion. It's some ethereal, dubious, cliched context in the first place.

I've no problem with 77 people, and counting, completely not understanding what this concept of "cool" is about - I mean so what - at the end of the day, we're no better than (as I previously mentioned) Star Trek nerds arguing over who was better, Kirk or Picard.

It doesn't matter whether it's missing the wood for the trees, it doesn't matter if it's a completely arbitrary, pointless discussion - like on other cycling forums - at the end of the day, we're just like any other group of internet enthusiasts, sadly, and rather tragically, trying to desperately assert that our opinions on, or our perceptions about something are cool - when in reality, the anthropomorphic incarnation of the GT Karakoram is out having fun "with blackjack and hookers" ($ to Bender)...

;-)

I reckon just "OK" - there's a few cool models and plenty of uncool models - retro GTs are definitely better than the modern ones. The Avalanche used to be a half decent mid-range bike (with jackson pollock paint job remember) when it was made of steel.

I'd say their BMXs are cooler than their MTBs.

Association with Halfords does nothing for a brand's status.

Back