BOTM - May

Fantastic selection of bikes this week! :p
Was hard to choose, but the Ibis wins it for me, utterly gorgeous and so obscure! Love it :D

That is one different looking Pace. Despite being a 'lover' of Paces, I do confess that they all look very similar, rarely do they stand out as looking different. The green (seemingly rare version as ridden by Mint/Burt), Rich's very brave pink 100 , and now this ever so red f3 being notable exceptions.

I take it you support Everton then?

[/size]runs away quickly, you can't hit me I've got glasses on, I'll tell me mam of you

Re: Pace rc100 BOTM late entry.... With Mavic...

retroking#1":21n9upm6 said:
My third rc100 #295 and latest completed project, been looking for the mavic stuff for ages on the 'bay / and @cycle jumbles..... Thanks to "bike shop" owner for the seat post, and chris 2 lou for the rear mech.

Just lovely, I know sourcing mavic bits it a 'mare, where did you get the wishbone shifters from mate and how are they?

Always fancied a set of them! :D

Come to thinkof it, there are 2 bikes with Mavic Wishbone shifters this month...and my Rock Lobster had them last month, too...they work surprizingly well considering their basic design.

-Richard

Late entry, but I just finished the build yesterday.

1996 Team Fat Chance Yo Eddy!

Attachments

• YO2.jpg
    YO2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,473
  • YO1.jpg
    YO1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,473
Very nice Mr Zero, pretty late entry though mate, might be worth waiting till next BOTM as I think quite a few people have voted so far... :cool:

Back