Unexpected find

A very good friend of mine is the main oakley sales guy for S of Wales and the midlands - get in touch if your after something: he sees the new lines well in advance before the rest of the country (obviously).

Interesting direction they are taking! Could set u up if your after a new set of shades...

:cool:

Ace :D

i suddenly thought of sub zero's last night, but new shades could be handy cheers, i'll have to PM you. never had good ones cheap sunnys break :roll: got some new oakley goggles off me mate with clear lense from when he upgraded to camo fashion ones. :p :LOL:
not sure when i'll use em yet i'm no downhill legend! :)

Ahhhhhhh, love the proper old Oakley stuff....been wearing my old-skool Frogskins lately but have old Mumbos, Blades and Sub Zeros too, my newest pair are some of the Persimmon frame/Persimmon Lens Fives.

If I can get access to a scanner I have loads of old catalouges I could scan!

Jez......if your man can do a good deal on some M Frames I need a new pair :D

Stu

Lovng those Sub Zeros!

Not sure I'm that keen on the 'modern' Oakleys although the older Fives were nice and very comfortable. I actually got my Frogskins from an opticians in Cheltenham a couple of years ago, they had two pairs and didn't know how much to charge so said £15 - stupidly I only bought one pair (the others were purple Iridiums, imagine the coordination potential).

Forget the bikes at SSMM, perhaps we could have an Oakleys retro stand, it looks like we've got quite a collection between us

Sub zeros look fab! Just recently picked up a sub zero square that just has this lens colour that makes you go all relaxed when looking at the world from behind your bars. BTW: nice macs ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've still got my sub zeros and still use them! Fantastic for running in (but they make me look like a fly)

:)

My wife used to work for Oakley, they had brilliant staff sales of glasses, clothing, shoes, AXO stuff etc. All at stupid cheap prices! The retail mark-up on this stuff is amazing.

I now have a fantastic collection and all of it top quality kit.

Latest posts

Back