Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andrewls King Kahuna

• Slims Yeti

• FatF*ckinChances Fat

• Total voters
Every time I try to vote for BOTM I am automatically logged out?? Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong??

Yeti for me I'm afraid. So many thoughtfully built bikes this month but this one passed the 'one I want to take home' test!

Period correct is fantastic/difficult/expensive and I love it. The Potts is amazing and the Paces so nice..........
But Slim's Yeti is just so right. The balance of color, mix of parts and lovely understated detailing wins it for me.
Way to go Idaho.

What a month! This is getting way out of hand. We know we are in trouble when the Spinal Tap/Best in Show people do a RetroBike of the month movie.

Carsten Klein is a babe. Their is only Alu bike and that's Klein. Carsten your a lucky chap owning that.

hollister":1x7819y7 said:
i see period correct builds dont matter much to some

nope it's about the whole thing - bonus points for period a nice looking thing will win out over a random assortment of period parts.

Of course some things manage both - colour co-ordination and period cotrrectness, the potts for example is lovely.
Having said that some things take it too far - fot example boyburnings Pace RC200 F3 should never happen but they are the epitomy of a pimpy retro build which is why it gets my vote this month.

Joe

outstandig month guys, good job all 'round, but Retrokings Pace is just gorgeous, a man after my own heart (if that doesn't sound too gay...urm...)

Rich

Back