kaiser
Velo
ZZ
The Ken
MrP
Downhill dave
Jimihendrix

good turnout so far mike you up for it?

also might be worthwhile having a think about how we want to make up the teams or how serous you wanna take it.

Team one the serious guys who might actually train ie
Gaz
Kaiser
ZZ
Jimi Hendrix

Team 2 those who are not so up for going fast ie
Velo
DaveDH
Mr P
The Ken

Feel free to dispute my line up either through bravado or a self depreciating veiwpoint but realistically we can go for a serious team and a not so serious one or we can have two intermediate teams :)

East will lose to west as 3 of our fittest fastest riders are west. Not just a compliment but fact !

East has only got ZZ unless Mikee is a trail whippet. I have ME, Dave has a fag addiction, the Ken always goes on about being last etc. Further you guys will actually train, ZZ will train but he can't carry the team.

Either we mix the teams to make them equal but with potential for frustration from the fitter riders or we have a determined racer team and a just taking part team.

I'll work with whatever choice is made but I am definitely in the taking part just for the heck of it camp :)

Remember who the real enemy is. We have the unknown threat of the NWA.

velomaniac":8ogz0i9n said:
the Ken always goes on about being last etc.

Truly offended, I only go last to make sure everyone gets home safely ;)

Remember this is an endurance event - oh I can't do that either!

I will be training for this but really only to make sure I manage a respectful lap time.

have we all watched the video? Remember also that teams can be up a number of ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back