macretro stickers

Would have to be ratified by Retrobike HQ and then designed and and printed so might not be worth the hassle. We got a couple of PC graphics capable punters in our ranks though so who knows :?

Currently on hold but the ken designed a Ecurie MacRetro logo. The idea was brought about by DrS when we were going to a inter regional race. Kinda rolled a wee bit from there. Wwe would use the Ecurie Macretro bit when we were entering events and such. I was going to get some decals made by up.

I'd still like an Ecurie Macretro badge, I suppose I could get a quote from GilM if anyone wants one in vinyl, we might want them for the 10 races and the big RB events.

Express your interest here and I'll see if it is cost effective.

On a longer term plan (winter months) I'm going to model the same badge as a cast head badge, was going to try it in white metal first - does anyone have experience with this? ...Tips on a postcard please.

Attachments

• EcurieMacretro.jpg
    EcurieMacretro.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 770
TK I'm still up for this :D I thought the racing scene may have died a death after Keilder and I was going to email the guy from ecurie ecosse. I'd definately put up a bit of dough to get some made up. I'm surpirsed no ones got it for an avatar yet :)

Nice logo
:)

velomaniac":qf0haurc said:
Would have to be ratified by Retrobike HQ and then designed and and printed so might not be worth the hassle. We got a couple of PC graphics capable punters in our ranks though so who knows :?

No problem here with you getting them done, can of course recommend Gil. For reference only normally like to see items with the retrobike text or logo before they are produced.

I would defo love a metal headbadge thing if poss. and up for geting the thing moving again.

BTW John very envious of your 6 stars, have you won 6 European cups, or is it like mickydee's and we can all earn our stars?

What sizes are you having made?? A small one for seat tubes and larger ones for the back of the motor??

If so I'd like 10 small and 2 large please.

Ok, I'll get a quote from Gil, I was just going to lay up various Useful sizes on an a4/A5 sheet so the minimum order will be more than one sticker anyway.

Back