cook bros wheel quick releases going ballistic!

obi-wan-mtb

Retrobike Rider
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-COOK-BROS-Skew ... dZViewItem

dac5_1.JPG

nice, but already 220 US$ and not even ended!

gee......!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
60 bucks!

www.bikepro.com:
COOK BROS. Quick Release Skewers - look like little Cooks crankarms - darker Cobalt Blue - Black - Green - Red - Silver - pair front and Rear hub skewers $ 59.79

just 60 bucks!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: 60 bucks!

obi-wan-mtb":tgw124d0 said:
www.bikepro.com:
COOK BROS. Quick Release Skewers - look like little Cooks crankarms - darker Cobalt Blue - Black - Green - Red - Silver - pair front and Rear hub skewers $ 59.79

just 60 bucks!!

Right that it, i'm going to take my time machine prototype blueprints and go and build it. The initial outlay for the plutonium will be recouped ten-fold when I come back with a whole sack of Cook Bros skewers and white Onza Porks ;)

Back