MacRetro Gallery

Not a mtb but on pure usage my favourite bike, my touring background rises to the surface. Thanks Mr. P. for supplying the frameset :cool:

3942001360_71e5de15fa.jpg

there's a bsa balmoral lying in my farther-in-laws shed ,was there when he
moved in ,keep thinking about building a sorta retro/clunker/tekro frankenbike out it
got some 29er wheels off my peace that could be used
mary bars ,set of those cx brakes .....hmmm

Go for it Mikee ;)

I raced a Triumph Tempest which was actually the same frame as the BSA in the 2008 UK Single Speed champs kitted out with cyclocross tyres and cutdown reversed drop bars. Only non mtb present much to the amusement of all present. Won a Kona frame as a prize for riding the Shonkiest bike :LOL:

Thinking of doing something equally as stupid for SSEC 2010 down in the forest of dean. I play to lose with the max smile factor ;)

Right then Velo, where's the rest? I reckon you could crash the RB server with a gallery of your whole fleet..

There's tomorrows challenge for you- down t'shed with a sackful of memory cards, could take all day!

To much chat so this is likely to be moderated :twisted:

Nice bike velo - ggooooodd to see it bein' UseD

:cool:

Now ge a wam coat an come boffy-in in wnter ;)

EDIT: yes i have kewboard prblems :evil:

oops
so this is like a library them no talking

read this in a whisper shhhh

Velo Quote "Please use the gallery for pictures not chat guys."

then

velomaniac":2ci75sql said:
Go for it Mikee ;)

I raced a Triumph Tempest which was actually the same frame as the BSA in the 2008 UK Single Speed champs kitted out with cyclocross tyres and cutdown reversed drop bars. Only non mtb present much to the amusement of all present. Won a Kona frame as a prize for riding the Shonkiest bike :LOL:

Thinking of doing something equally as stupid for SSEC 2010 down in the forest of dean. I play to lose with the max smile factor ;)

moderators eh! One rule for us ..... :LOL:

Back