iMac mk 1

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
True iMac 2 is not yet Retro. In that no mans land in between. My iMac is. Running OS 9

Fairdos

Bondi blue was original original though if you want to be choosy... the five colours didn't arrive till second series...!

Very nice though - still running?

Yep. But no virus protection yet. So only use with care. Wanted a blue. Had to settle for a dark red. nearly went and started to collect all the colours. But got to grip with my self :D

Have a load of old os9 software. If you would like a copy of systemworks for evaluation purposes (just to make sure it's the same as the one you already have but put away somewhere all those years ago and can't find at the moment) let me know.

Thanks. That's kind of you. I could do with systemworks. let know when you have found it

I tried to down load the other 9's from the Apple web site. So still on 9.0. I'll load the others this weekend.

Then you may like this www.versiontracker.com It's all things Mac and that other computer.
Lots are free to down load or are cheap. I've made my Mac so personal. Just like i like it.

Latest posts

Back