Lincolnshire & Midlands Areas - LINCOLN RIDE 21/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awkward Kid":18g6zsaz said:
Gents think i'm going to have to pull out! The misses is at work @ 1:30pm which cuts it really fine form me getting back to look after my son. Unless Pickle i can get back from Branston to Lincoln for no later than 1:30pm? If not i cant come and play :cry:

You should be ok.

3 options;
a) ride up to mine, and when the ride swings along the top of South Common swing off at Canwick Hill. Should be around 12pm ish.
b) Drive to mine, and when the ride gets back near Branston again, swing off.
c) Drive to mine, and risk it. I'd say we should be done by then......you'll just miss the post ride coffee/grub ;)

Pickle":15lu9dm2 said:
Awkward Kid":15lu9dm2 said:
Gents think i'm going to have to pull out! The misses is at work @ 1:30pm which cuts it really fine form me getting back to look after my son. Unless Pickle i can get back from Branston to Lincoln for no later than 1:30pm? If not i cant come and play :cry:

You should be ok.

3 options;
a) ride up to mine, and when the ride swings along the top of South Common swing off at Canwick Hill. Should be around 12pm ish.
b) Drive to mine, and when the ride gets back near Branston again, swing off.
c) Drive to mine, and risk it. I'd say we should be done by then......you'll just miss the post ride coffee/grub ;)

Will the route be heading close to the Bail? If so i could swing off there! South Common?? Forgive my lack of Lincoln knowledge. I can get dropped off in Branston but my cut off time is 1:30pm back at mine in the Bail. Hmmmm??? :? Option A seems a goer!

Awkward Kid":11uijkya said:
Will the route be heading close to the Bail? If so i could swing off there! South Common?? Forgive my lack of Lincoln knowledge. I can get dropped off in Branston but my cut off time is 1:30pm back at mine in the Bail. Hmmmm??? :? Option A seems a goer!

No, we dont actually go into Lincoln. The closest to Lincoln is along the top of South Common.

You know where the Fire Station and Ambulance Station are along South Park, we will ride along the top of the common that is opposite and pop out near Pit Stop Garage on Canwick Hill.

If you look at the pic below, this is the trail :cool:

Attachments

• DSCN2217.JPG
    DSCN2217.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,474
I am a complete f**kwit.

For some reason (god knows why) I thought this was on Sunday & I agreed to work this Saturday.

Really sorry folks, I feel like a 1st class prize prat now :cry:

I'm so pi**ed off, I need to get out on the bike & the last 3 rides I've f**ked up on & missed.

I can't believe how utterly retarded I am at times.

Have fun guys.

Bugger! :shock:

Hey ho.....

So, its me, my old work colleague Simon, Mark and Oliver (poss + 1?).

Longy, if your out there, are you coming?

sorry for the late reply,was a deffo upto yesterday but i need to finish a garage roof due to all this shit weather if id had chance today id be there but needs doing first thing in the mornung,sunday would be perfect but hey ho..............until next time gentlemen,have a good ride and sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back