The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha ..... , 93! .....yep , now i know why my riding was cut short , my lad was born in 94 .... lol

Thanks for putting up the catolouge :) , much appreciated !
As for the worth of it , i wouldnt let it go for £200 , it still turns heads now .... , back in the back room it goes for another 10 years lol .

Cheers , have a nice day :)

Hello,

I'v got a Cannondale Super V 3000 from 1993, full original (tires, brakepads!! except seatpost, saddle and handlebar), full XTR M900. Very nice condition, frame+forks 7/10, XTR set 9/10. Very low miles! Size 19 and 11.5 kg!

How much can it worth the complete bike or the frame with the front and rear shocks?

Thanks, Norbert

Additional pix: http://picasaweb.google.com/norbert.pet ... V30001993#

Attachments

• CIMG4868.JPG
    CIMG4868.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 2,952
Re: My Proflex's

martin1501":rlqbcvot said:
I have got two in my loft -First one i believe is a Team 1990 Offroad Proflex Rear suspension and Flexi stem(non original paint or wheels),The second one a Proflex 957 minus wheels. Has anybody got an idea how much they are worth?
Thank you Martin.

no idea but ill give ya 40 quid for the forks?
the girvins i should add.

Part of my loft clearance, once some stuff sells I will have this and some other kit to add,
Wondering what can be expected for a full set of lightly used but boxed Avid Ultimate Arch rival supreme brakes IE F/R+ levers, mint condition?
Pics to follow.

Used Avid Mags in copper F/R +levers?
Pics to follow.

Used Avid Ti in grey F/R +levers?
006-4.jpg

And what about a pair of NOS Shimano XTR 950 32h hubs? (I have a few NOS XTR 8spd items)
Pics to follow.

Bontrager Mustang rims off centre rear and standard front 32H pair?

Easton CT2 bars ? CT2 posts? EC90 XC bars?

Hugi 240 hubs 32h with DT DB spokes and Mavic 517 Ceramics in very nice condition?

These Suntour thumbies? (No idea what they are or where I got them from?)
22-2.jpg

Thats all for now............

x2 old school computers

2zovgd1.jpg

cateye tomo cc-st200 in good working order with all fixtures and fittings

shimano flightdeck sc-6500 in very good working order and also have the lx/shifter combo's that rig up to them with all the fixtures and fittings

any idea what they are worth?

38mrb.jpg

What about this beast we got at work its a BSA Tour de France Special Edition, would be a bit of a projct really wheels spin but the chromes come off to leave rust and the frame would need respraying,

Attachments

• P20-11-09_12.45.JPG
    P20-11-09_12.45.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 2,845
Any ideas how much a ol' raleigh mustang would be worth, from what I can see its all original bar one tyre.. its in good nick too.. tempted to buy it just for old times.. ?

Any idea.. ?

boardman team fs

hi all
whats a 09 boardman team full suspension frame worth with rock shox 3.1 monarch shox.
thwang

Great condition Giro, mid 90 ish ?

The white shell has a pearl finish and the fleece lined bag is navy blue with a small darker patch / stain on the back – the camera won’t show either of these up.

There are a few very small cracks on the edge of the shell, about 6mm long.

The helmet has no scratches and has never been crashed – owned by my dad from new and then by me.

DSC04641.jpg

DSC04642.jpg

DSC04643.jpg

Any Idea on value ?

Cheers,

WD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back