Cool Wall - GT Bicycles

• Cool

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In fact perhaps it would be more valid for future cool walls to remove ok altogether and vote on whether the item was

very cool
cool
uncool
very uncool / uber lame

At least then everything wouldn't just be 'ok'. Or am I putting too much though into this :LOL:

Under new regime:

- Proflex from Cool to OK
- Purple remains Cool
- Kona from Cool to OK
- Snowflake wheels from Cool to OK
- C-26 from Cool to OK

MJN":3kvxabnw said:
The harder you GT lovers try to convince us the more desperate and uncool it gets :LOL:
I've nothing against GT,I even own one,but cool..... :LOL:
I've nothing hugely for or against GT - never owned one, never likely to.

Regardless, I understand the concept of "cool" whether it's largely fatuous, or not. And that withstanding, GTs are most definitely cool - I've ruled on this now, I'm right, you're wrong - that's life - accept it and move on, there's nothing more to see, here...

;-)

dbmtb":3a3gffc7 said:
Linoleum":3a3gffc7 said:
my '94 Karakoram is a great ride, but hesitate calling it 'cool'.
See?
No, sorry, still not getting it...
dbmtb":3a3gffc7 said:
That pretty much sums up what I said about the Karakoram aswell.
Don't worry, don't hesitate, and don't be in denial. Your Karakoram most definitely is cool, don't trouble yourself about those people who don't understand the nature of cool - your Karakoram most definitely is.

caveat: this doesn't mean I buy into the concept of cool, you understand - I think it's a bit, well, superfluous - but if nothing else, I do know what cool is, even if I think it's a bit of a tedious concept

Neil":247kn6bc said:
MJN":247kn6bc said:
The harder you GT lovers try to convince us the more desperate and uncool it gets :LOL:

Regardless, I understand the concept of "cool" whether it's largely fatuous, or not. And that withstanding, GTs are most definitely cool - I've ruled on this now, I'm right, you're wrong - that's life - accept it and move on, there's nothing more to see, here...

;-)

:roll: I guess I must bow to your superior understanding of all things 'cool' :LOL:

MJN":6rek4r45 said:
Neil":6rek4r45 said:
MJN":6rek4r45 said:

;-)
:roll: I guess I must bow to your superior understanding of all things 'cool' :LOL:
Indeed you must!

You're very welcome ;-)

Tallpaul":p2fovej9 said:
Under new regime:

- Purple remains Cool
- Kona from Cool to OK
- C-26 from Cool to OK

Cool :cool: I think it must be pretty accurate then :)

kaiser":m8eqpegp said:
Tallpaul":m8eqpegp said:
Under new regime:
- Purple remains Cool
- Kona from Cool to OK
- C-26 from Cool to OK
Cool :cool: I think it must be pretty accurate then :)
Well the purple thing is clearly wrong...

;-)

Neil":ivrwne27 said:
MJN":ivrwne27 said:
Neil":ivrwne27 said:
MJN":ivrwne27 said:

;-)
Indeed you must!

You're very welcome ;-)

:D :D

Back