Votes: 2 100.0%
  • OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gadro":11yj9sp2 said:
GoldenEraMTB":11yj9sp2 said:
..................That said, they are good, if not great bikes, and I have yet to ride xizang or psyclone, but overall, imo, they should not make the cool wall, if the cool wall is going to be a bit exclusive.

I no longer own one, as I've tried to make my collection more cool :p

As Master Yoda would say 'exclusive makes one cool does not'

Ah, master yoda, also said, "More likely to be cool than something common, exclusivity is. Yes, hmmm."

;)

Someone who lived in a mud hut wouldn't say this ;)

Exclusivity is the path to the dark side. Exclusivity leads to ostentation. Ostentation leads to contemptuousness. Contemptuousness leads to a Certain Other Forum. I sense much exclusiveness in you ;)

Exclusiveness means to exclude, which doesn't sit right with me. If a part is rare and cost loads that would make it pretty exclusive. But it don't make it COOL

Use the forks :)

Gadro":jdh8xqqc said:
Someone who lived in a mud hut wouldn't say this ;)

Exclusivity is the path to the dark side. Exclusivity leads to ostentation. Ostentation leads to contemptuousness. Contemptuousness leads to a Certain Other Forum. I sense much exclusiveness in you ;)

Exclusiveness means to exclude, which doesn't sit right with me. If a part is rare and cost loads that would make it pretty exclusive. But it don't make it COOL

Use the forks :)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've got nothing. If I could make a deal with the retrobike father (John), and take back my vote, i would cast it as "OK" instead of "uncool"...just don't banish me to that "Certain Other Forum" :shock:

Then again, I know they don't want me, and if you guys don't want me, then nobody would really want me, and by some definitions on here...that would make me uber cool :cool: ;)

The harder you GT lovers try to convince us the more desperate and uncool it gets :LOL:
I've nothing against GT,I even own one,but cool..... :LOL:

Gadro":3el579fg said:
Ah but Red IS the New Purple :cool:

Zaskar-kpl.jpg

LTS_komplett0027.jpg

Tis better to have them both....red and purple that is :D And maybe a few others mixed in?

Attachments

• CroppedPICT0233.JPG
    CroppedPICT0233.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 273
gm1230126":3ed1y0vw said:
Gadro":3ed1y0vw said:
Ah but Red IS the New Purple :cool:

Zaskar-kpl.jpg

LTS_komplett0027.jpg

Tis better to have them both....red and purple that is :D An a few other mixed in.

@GM1436383930930020202 you smug sod!!! :LOL:

edit, didn't include you pic in the quote! :roll:

Back