• Cool

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Happy to oblige :cool:

kikaha's Psyclone and Zaskar which are both the dogs danglies. That Psyclone is awesome. For a company to have produced two such legendary bikes and not be called cool is just silliness

DSC00656.jpg

gulp......no................cough............words....... :cool: :cool:

That Zaskar OMFG, what can you say....... . . . . . . . . . .

so Xizang, Psyclone, and Zaskar

those three models out of how many models in the GT range? It seems like a dozen.

Most every mountain bike company that existed in the 90's, and were sold out of bike shops, had flagship models. Should we call them all cool? It's important to take the brand as a whole from top to bottom...or is it? Perhaps the category is too broad this time, but imho, GT produced a lot of uncool stuff, moreso than the cool things that came out of their custom shop.

kaiser":2y6yo2kl said:
1+2 :cool:
3........... :roll:
2 and I'm there, man - that's cool.

1 & 3 are definitely spoiling my previous rant on the subject, though...

I'd echo previous comments, some cool high end stuff, I love the STS for example. But in no way are any of those crap ugly triple triangle models cool. As said already, very much the mid range brand, solid but about as exciting as a beige talbot.

JeRkY":2wd7ubrc said:
I'd echo previous comments, some cool high end stuff, I love the STS for example. But in no way are any of those crap ugly triple triangle models cool. As said already, very much the mid range brand, solid but about as exciting as a beige talbot.

Isn't that very much the same with ALL manufacturers mid and low end bikes. Something that was affordable / reliable and got the masses out on the forestry tracks. Look at the paintwork on early GT's, affordable, reliable and definitely not boring. Not like some other brands that I won't mention (not right now but the knives are being sharpened and waiting for their cool wall poll appearance ) :)

I've had a long time love affair with GTs.

My Ink Blue Zaskar was me favorite bike ever owned and I'd still have it now out of choice.

I always wanted an LTS back in the day and I love my Karakoram to bits.

...............but.

COOL??

I like them so much because they're not cool. They're practical and they work but they're never going to be cool.

I Klein is cool (and I've never wanted one for that very reason).

I'm very happy (and a bit proud) to vote uncool.

Back