Mavic hubs, wolber Tx profil 700c rims for sale

Jeff H

Dirt Disciple
ive got a pair of 700c wolber tx rims laced to mavic hubs (not sure which hubs they are though possibly ssc`s) the hubs themselves are silky smooth but as theyre a screw on freehub theyre no use to me and i figured this might be the best place to sell them, they come complete with the mavic q/r which are a little bit tatty, as for the rims they run true but who ever had them before me has used them with rim brakes and i honestly dont know if your supposed to as they arent machined but there seems to be loads of life in them if they can be. theyre laced with dt spokes and with a clean they could come up nice. im open to offers. pics to follow

as promised pics

DSCF0116.jpg

DSCF0117.jpg

DSCF0120.jpg

DSCF0121.jpg

ok as i honestly dont know how much theyre worth (ive seen the same front hub on ebay for £20 bin) im going to say £30 ovno plus postage which last week when i posted a set of road wheels with disc hubs came to £10

im in co durham, i posted a pair of wheels last week and it came to a fraction under £10, i think it was £9.78

price drop on these wheels, ive got another project on the go so i need rid of these £30 posted.

Can't believe they didn't go before. I'd just bought a pair of those hubs for more than that....

Back