• Cool

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Psyclone and Xizang frames : Cool

Karakoram : Probably the best big-brand frame for the money at the time. Cool if you're "in the know" but to keep the well-kept secret, OK.

Their thermoplastic FS frames were revolutionary but I never wanted to wake up next to one.

I'm going for "OK".

Pictures are better than words

DCFC0221-1.jpg

xizang32.jpg

Zaskar-kpl.jpg

Bloody awful bikes ;)

Now if I edit my Post and put Best Bikes Ever, I'll make someone go b*llocks, Aha see below :D

andrewl":3584spvd said:
GoldenEraMTB":3584spvd said:
So what happens if the "OK" and "uncool" votes combined outnumber the "cool" votes? Does cool still win out?

Based on a distribution, I'd say that makes it fall just outside coolness, just like a "can do better" B+ on a school report card - which sums GT for me really.

John":3584spvd said:
Ah yes, hadn't considered completing any sort of statistical analysis on the results. The row with the most votes would win. However if anyone has a better suggestion which they can justify I'm happy to hear it. Alternatively maybe I'll try and dig some of my old stats text books out. Or not...

Caramba Kid":3584spvd said:
I'd say for GT to be Cool it has to get >50% of total votes cast ;)

RockiMtn":3584spvd said:
i wouldn't think so, i would have say it had to get majority vote of "cool" to be "cool". ;)

Pickle":3584spvd said:
gump":3584spvd said:
RockiMtn":3584spvd said:
i wouldn't think so, i would have say it had to get majority vote of "cool" to be "cool". ;)

deffo

No chance :x

Thanks for the clarification...I think
;)

I'll go with which ever category gets 50% of the vote takes it. As of this moment, GT is on the outside, looking in to the cool wall.

Got a pm on this matter of coolness, name has been removed from the quote:
That just isn;t going to happen....when the guys on the GT German forum wake up it will be like 80% cool GT just watch

and my response:
cool is different than good or even great. Something can be great, but not cool. GT PR over the course of the 90's was based on being cool and hardcore/extreme, what have you. It was great marketing, but that in and of itself can detract from coolness.

just my opinion; I told you I like GT bikes; just can't vote for them as cool if cool is going to truly mean something.

guess we're waiting on the german vote ;)

Gadro":3v9yag1i said:
Pictures are better than words

DCFC0221-1.jpg

xizang32.jpg

Zaskar-kpl.jpg

Bloody awful bikes ;)

Now if I edit my Post and put Best Bikes Ever, I'll make someone go b*llocks, Aha see below :D

1+2 :cool:
3........... :roll:

kikha's zaskar would help too :cool: and rumpfy's psyclone

Back