BOTM - May

Pace rc100 BOTM late entry.... With Mavic...

My third rc100 #295 and latest completed project, been looking for the mavic stuff for ages on the 'bay / and @cycle jumbles..... Thanks to "bike shop" owner for the seat post, and chris 2 lou for the rear mech.
1234567001.jpg
[/img]
1234567006.jpg
[/img]

Cheers Jez!

JS - yep, have been discussing options with just backdated about various things and am waiting for him to get back to me - think his mailbox may be full...!

There's still a few things to do to it for it to be totally done as I want but I'm fed up of not being able to show pics of it so thought I'd forget about it being 'perfect' and just get it up for this...!

I like the saddle though - if you look carefully at the pics you'll see what I mean...!

Red/black two tone saddle? Nice if it is!

Also I think you run your moby post the wrong way round - I dont think its the law, but Ive always been under the impression that they were meant to be 180 degrees to that as youve got it. Again there is 'no law' for this but Im in a bitchy mood.
lol
:oops: :LOL:

Jez,

I know. I've been umming and ahhing about this one for a while now. All old pics I can find seem to have it the way it is now but I've noticed a few posts (not intentional) with people discussing this. I'm open to suggestions but have been meaning to do it ...

Correct about saddle BTW...!

Ok. I'll sort it but haven't got time to take another pic so I'll have to be judged for my sins... Bring it on...!!

knobby, Thanks. Its a Renthal flat bar for motorbikes so you have to use a shim. Come 620mm wide and in colours.

Back