What model forks are these?

sam264":11y39823 said:
hmmm, out of interest... how much?

God knows. I'll measure the steerer up and get a price sorted. It will be a fair one for the RB crowd, plus I'm fed up with ePay.

dirt jumper 1, 2003. the dj2 or dj3 was always a heavier fork, designed for kids and monkeys, but the dj1 was a lighter fork made for the experienced jumper with a bit of finesse. they commanded a fair price new, and hold their value as they are really well built. not especially light compared to the xc forks of the day, and the spring rates are hard which makes them harsh feeling compared to xc forks and even dh forks. have you got the little caps that go on the bottoms, to hold the wheel axle in?

kanerdog1x1":2n8z11pv said:
dirt jumper 1, 2003. the dj2 or dj3 was always a heavier fork, designed for kids and monkeys, but the dj1 was a lighter fork made for the experienced jumper with a bit of finesse. they commanded a fair price new, and hold their value as they are really well built. not especially light compared to the xc forks of the day, and the spring rates are hard which makes them harsh feeling compared to xc forks and even dh forks. have you got the little caps that go on the bottoms, to hold the wheel axle in?

Lol, kids and monkeys. I've asked the original owner about the QR20 bits http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=32275 but am still waiting for a reply :(

TBH I have no idea what they are worth but they do seem nice. It has 193mm of steerer btw.

for what it's worth, i prefer that particular 20mm axle design to anything around today, i dislike all these QR ones. Just makes your wheel easier to come undone/get nicked.

Back