• OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
daj":256t07e3 said:
non-retro riders love them

that kinda makes them not so cool.

psyclone is cool, everything else, not so much. Good bikes- yes; cool bikes- not really...aside from the psyclone.

i have always loved GT's but since Halfords started selling them they have lost their appeal a bit

I think GTs are cool, but then owning 5 probably makes me a bit biased :LOL:

At least they never took themselves too seriously, I mean triple-triangles, pierced tubes with added complexities of end caps etc. None of this stuff was needed (everyone else has proved that time and again). Non-conformity is always cool isnt it ;)

Tallpaul":23sh6a8l said:
good stuff was made BITD for the brand to be cool (but not since 199:cool:.

jonnyboy666":23sh6a8l said:
pre 98 are cool, after that not cool!

Whats wrong with 98 and 99 stuff? The mid and high end steel bikes were made from Reynolds tubing and were very nice!!!

As cool as the hairs on a Polar Bears Bum

Cool - 'tis not a Vauxhall but a STS XCR1000

CIMG2609.jpg

Farking Freezing (would cause a new Ice Age if I ever got round to finishing it :) ) 'Tis not a Ford but a Lobo

CIMG2578.jpg

Take a look at this Ti Lightning, I know the use of modern parts isn't to every ones liking, but in my eyes this is CAF (stands for Cool As F***)

Bike is tfayet's and is very cool

p1070911s.jpg

here's his thread http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=78609

RTS, LTS Cool and I'm not even going to talk about the Psyclone or Xizang, the words of us mere mortals cannot do them enough justice ;)

Never thought of the GT brand as cool in the MTB market, individual models yes, and definately cool old school BMX in my opinion.

cool they aint. their sort of pikey, theres no way back after the halfords & vauxhall comments. i think your most likely to see them being ridden by dealers on council estates! ;)

Back