• Cool

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
kaiser":ctx9mjz2 said:
As a habitual GT buyer I reckon they are OK :D but never cool, definetly the Vauxhall of the MTB world.

C'mon, they are cool. Definately Aston Martin, cool yet refined.

RTS = cool
LTS = cool
Zaskar = cool and cult
Xizang = ice cool
Lightning = cool
Force = cool

Need I go on?

Pickle":1mgwfkzh said:
kaiser":1mgwfkzh said:
As a habitual GT buyer I reckon they are OK :D but never cool, definetly the Vauxhall of the MTB world.

C'mon, they are cool. Definately Aston Martin, cool yet refined.

RTS = cool
LTS = cool
Zaskar = cool and cult
Xizang = ice cool
Lightning = cool
Force = cool

Need I go on?

I like GT. I've owned plenty. Would never liken them to Aston though. More like Ford I reckon. Plenty of decent solid mid range stuff with the odd 'sportier' model. The Zas is more RS Turbo then Vantage surely?

I've always liked things that are a bit different, even if it just just for being different's sake, and my first proper MTB was a Timberline, so they're 100% cool for me.

For what it's worth (not much), always liked 'em much more than Konas, but that's mostly based on experience from about '97 onwards.

Great idea the cool wall! :D

GT don't have the right brand to be cool, to quote Mr Mullet himself I reckon they're more TOTALLY GNARLY!! (dude...)

pre 98 are cool, after that not cool!

psyclone is very cool, more so i think than the ti stuff.

my 2p

so based on the fact we are talking about retro stuff not the modern crap they do then i'll vote cool

jonnyboy666":n1ewbba4 said:
pre 98 are cool, after that not cool!

psyclone is very cool, more so i think than the ti stuff.

my 2p

so based on the fact we are talking about retro stuff not the modern crap they do then i'll vote cool

What he said, modern - crap, retro - cool

All GT's are cool, especially for the mad eye catching paint jobs.

This 92 Karakoram frame is on its way to me at the moment. I cant wait to build it with the mint LX group off my donor Raleigh Summit.

Just look at it, so cool :cool:

karakoram_switchblades_2_175.jpg

Latest posts

Back