Three Tribes Meet- Spring 2010?

Think he could consult the NACer and see if a slot can be made in the schedule. Some areas currently have 3 'national' slots and might not be too dissapointed if this 'Northern National' takes one off their hands.

sounds good as I mentioned in E Mids thread - however may not be able to help much with organisation - will have to see how it goes :D

I've posted my support to this in the E Mids Group section. Also mentioned a similar opportunity on the Long Mynd (mentioned by John in the South Mids thread, and targetted by us for the New Year. Easy to reach for the NW group as well.

I had a quick look at the map last night to scope out some possible routes from the directions mentioned. Lots of potential. This ride will be similar to the classic Monte Carlo rallies of the 60's with multiple starting points (concentrations as they were known) before meeting in Monaco and then heading out into the hills to do battle. We can work on a suitable title to reflect this conection if you like?

I think the best option is to let the three sections plan their particular route to LadyBower, but follow some simple rules to make it challenging.

Rules of Engagement
Requirements are...
1, That each section approaches from a start point aligned with their area ie- NW from NW, NE from NE etc.
2, The route be approx. two hours long.
3, Route must be a minimum 90% off-road.

Get planning in your area sections and I will start a thread in Rides Section soon. We can work together on the route we will take when we all gather at Ladybower- probably keep it around two hours??

Get to work!

Si

Looking for the official three tribes thread - can someone poiint me to it if this isn't it? Ta :D Need to start planning for this.

orange71":1mpphwox said:
Looking for the official three tribes thread - can someone poiint me to it if this isn't it? Ta :D Need to start planning for this.

I will start a thread in rides this week and we can set the wheels in motion.

As EdOrange is otherwise engaged for this event he has handed responsibility for this event over to rc200ti. Should we make this one a 'Deputies Day' and have a day off Mark??

Back