Klunkerz World Tour

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Just recieved the following from Billy Savage, looks like Klunkerz is touring the globe.....

Hey There,
I just wanted to let you know that the Bicycle Film Festival has announced it's tour dates and KLUNKERZ will be on the international tour. Please see the press release below. It's been fun to hit some of the 'straight' film festivals here in the U.S., and the response from the crowds and press has been great, but The Bicycle Film Festival is going to be off the hook. You can find out more at www.klunkerz.com and don't forget to sign the 'guest book'. Major thanks to BFF founder Brendt Barbour for creating such an amazing worldwide tour. I hope to see you in a theater seat, or on a bicycle seat, very soon.
Ride on,
Billy Savage
writer/producer/director
KLUNKERZ
www.klunkerz.com
www.myspace.com/klunkerz

Bicycle Film Festival #7 Kicks off in N.Y.C.
April 17, 2007 – Returning for a seventh year, the 2007 Bicycle Film Festival (BFF) is kicking off its annual tour, stopping in an unprecedented 15 cities internationally. Putting an even greater focus this year its campaign to promote a clean lifestyle – breathing cleaner air and living in a better environment – the BFF will begin its tour in New York with films at the Anthology Film Archives (32 Second Ave.) during the city’s “Bike Monthâ€

Future Event Idea???

What say we have a winter reunion aka. boys night out in London to see the film making it our very own Retrobike Premiere...???

Obviously we'll have to walk down a muddy carpet... :LOL:

Neil

PS. Roony can wear his Wannabee's and we can go to MoS too!

Cracking Idea Neil, depending on what day of the week it is we could go riding the next day...

Top drawer, though I would suggest that only the most vintage of bikes comes out to play on this occasion :) Or at least something true to the 'Klunkers' theme.

City Slicker

Yeah, after the film and the D-I-S-C-O we could do an alley cat style orienteering race through the centre of London...tear up Hyde Park etc.

I could finally feel I've earnt by cycle courier bag!!

Neil

Back