Kona's page

Ooh, forgot about this thread! 'Ear goes...

Finished! ( Click on pic )

ps. Albash, you've GOT TO enter that bugger in Bike of the Month mate, it's lush!

Agency_Scum":2p5twxo3 said:
ps. Albash, you've GOT TO enter that bugger in Bike of the Month mate, it's lush!
i did, but ssshhhh, don't tell anyone... there's lots of REALLY trick looking pieces of kit in there.... i'll just quietly step to the side. :oops:

stubb":2p5twxo3 said:
is that stem safe surely the wedge is up by the bearings, nice bike by the way
not sure about the stem being too high... it may well be but can't remember thinking it was dodgy when i put it together.... i'll have a look tomron.

nice kila agency, ive got another work in progress kila on the way cant wait to get it rolling. goodwork :)

Just finished building the " new " wheels....'96 M950 hubs, new spokes and nipples ( naturally ) and a pair of Mavic 231 rims which I think are around '91.......nice!

Also a Flite ti, Ballistic ti stem....bugger; I better take another picture.

Couple o' frames which may or may not become bikes:

1992 Cinder Cone

DSC01059.jpg

1993 Explosif

DSC00522.jpg

I've built and bought some bits and bobs for the Kila so I thought you might like some updated pictures...

Please click on pictures to make them big.

Rides like the wind! Yes, I know I have a mile of seatpost showing but I'm 9 feet tall and buggered if I'm going to wait about for a " Unicorn rare " 21 inch frame. The 20" suits me fine.

I've never has so much XTR on a bike. Those are the Mavic Stickers I accidentally bleached with Brasso the other day...:roll:

This is what I wanted....that classic Kona profile. Looks brilliant!

Back