Real Ale Wobble 2009...the Aftermath!

this was us, sat where we were most of the day and night : L-R -> Ziggy, Grannygrinder, orange71, Pfennig and Johnnyboy666

A motley crew :D

Attachments

• 16552_214312304761_612249761_4188201_7218934_n.jpg
    16552_214312304761_612249761_4188201_7218934_n.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,597
Damnit, I missed the wobble, Ale, and band tent, and all I got to show for it was a loony skinny bloke trying to attack me in Brecon oh and a soggy Ford Focus. :(

It was good to see those of you I did at the weekend. Did anyone ride again on Sunday? We cried off just before the start and went for a Forest of Dean ride where it was a bit drier...

Sorry to hear about your weekend, Jerky... Hope it works out better next year.

Aaaahh, throwing me off the scent with the old 'change of t-shirt' trick ;)

Not to worry, I was in the Neudd all afternoon/night anyway. Got chatting to a group from Surrey and we were all making a move to the Stonehouse about midnight when I decided the lure of the Ford Focus B&NoB was too much and called it a day. So near and yet so far...

Maybe next year eh? Hope you get sorted Jerky.

i can't believe you rode it without gloves!! :shock: my hands were freezing despite having quite thick ones! i remember seeing you at the start and saying to one of the guys, blimey, look, no gloves?!! :shock:

bloody good couple of days though, defo up for next year and drag some mates up aswel!

sort of feel guilty for managing to find a room at the neuadd because of a cancelation though, i slept warm and snug both nights!! :D

jonnyboy666":2xxmur6u said:
sort of feel guilty for managing to find a room at the neuadd because of a cancelation though, i slept warm and snug both nights!! :D

I bet you had more than one working toilet between 100 people, too!

yeah, had my own loo but it was occupied alot though coz of the amount of ale i drank!! :LOL: still doing "real ale" farts now!! :LOL:

Did anyone see "Pete" a member of our party, Very Large man in T shirt and shorts (6ft + ) on what must be a 15" muddy fox rock and roll ??

Mad man, he came out with us the other week and asked why he was struggling, Errmm because your knees are round your earholes !!!! :shock:

Back