SOLD! 1995 LX Groupset. NEW! SOLD!

DecSim

Retro Newbie
Got sent here by someone on Singletrackworld as they thought you guys might be interested in this.

Here we have a lovely, really good condition, 1995 LX groupset. Everything shown apart from the STI levers/shifters is brand new and unused. It's all in very good condition. The only marks are on the back of the LH crank (see pictures), this is where it has rubbed against one of the chainrings. The STI pods are in good condition, but have been used (barely) so few minor cosmetic marks on them. The flash in the pictures makes it look like some black surfaces have marks on, they don't, bar the back of the LH crank.

Get them for your retro project, how good would these look on a retro Kona/Ibis/Fat Chance etc!

Parts-
LX Chainset 170mm arms, 26/38/48 chainrings
LX HG 7 speed cassette, 13-21
LX Front hub 32 hole
LX Rear hub 32 hole
LX STI Brake lever/shifter units
LX Rear mech
XT Front mech, top pull, top swing, 28.6mm

Price- I have got an offer of £75 posted so far and another offer on it's way. Make me a better offer :)

Also selling some Topeak multitools and lights here

IMG_2226ss.jpg

IMG_2224ss.jpg

IMG_2221ss.jpg

IMG_2219ss.jpg

IMG_2220ss.jpg

IMG_2223ss.jpg

IMG_2222ss.jpg

IMG_2225ss.jpg

Isaac_AG":fhkfym1p said:
Wish you were selling seperately I could do with the cassette

12-28 7 speed hg70 Shimano. About £20 but you need to keep the wibbly washer from your old block as the new ones need that fag paper thickness extra to do up on a old freehub body. They even have the red sticker!

Who purchased this, and is there any chance youve changed your mind and want to sell it on ? (or at least the cranks )

Desperately seeking M563 black LX cranks.....

I sent a PM but judging by your reply pm it doesnt seem you got it?

is your inbox full?

Back